Aug 2, 2011

Sex and the City 3

Sex and the City 3 coming soon!

I never watched the series show, Sex and the City. I did not go to see the movie when it came out in theaters. One day Sex and the City, the movie, was showing on HBO and I didn't think it would be any good, but I decided to watch it because nothing else was on. Well, I will never judge a movie again without seeing it lol. I LOVED IT! Almost like an addict I couldn't wait for Sex and the City 2 to come out in theaters and I ran to see it when it did :) I still watch it on "On Demand" whenever I get the chance. The second city was so much fun in Abu Dhabi! To some people the movies seem materialistic and out of touch with reality but isn't that the point? I like to see these women wearing gorgeous designer gowns and Dior business suits complete with $10,000 Birken handbags. I can't afford it but it's great to fantasize about it. That's what movies are for :)

Naturally I begged for a third Sex and the City and it appears the rumors are true! There will be! Sex and the City 3 will go ahead as planned, but with an all new "younger cast". No date on when filming begins, but the cast is made up of some familiar faces and they will represent a younger version of the original cast and how they all met.



Blake Lively as Samantha 



Selena Gomez as Charlotte 



Emma Roberts (niece of Julia) as Miranda
 


Elizabeth Olsen (younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley) as Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment