Mar 29, 2009

Kitchens

There are a few things about this kitchen that I like. I will start with the layout. The sink, counters and open steel shelves remind me of a restaurant style kitchen. Everything is open and easily accessible. Built for a chef! I also like how the space was used. Instead of squeezing in a traditional "breakfast table", a bar was installed with 2 stools. Which leads me to the view. The entire wall is basically glass, except for the door, which makes that patio area seem like its part of the room. Now the kitchen feels double the size :)

This kitchen is more compact with less natural light. What I admire about this room is that the rug is the focal point. The stripe and color make the space seem a bit larger. Looks very good with white cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment